YOKO | 10 x Embroidered Hi-vis two-tone polo shirt | YK104
FREE SET UP
MOCK UPS & PROOFS WITH EVERY ORDER
PRODUCT CODE: YK104
Manufacturer Code: HVJ220
Made of Aircool breathable and quick-dry soft and skin-friendly Birdseye fabric. Great flexibility and stretch with brilliant shape retention. Extra wide retroreflective tapes for night visibility.
Conform to ENISO 20471 Class 2 and Orange/Navy is also RIS-3279-TOM Railway use certified. Two extra wide retro-reflective tapes around body. Made of Aircool breathable and quick-dry soft and skin-friendly Birdseye fabric. Great flexibility and stretch with brilliant shape retention. Nice navy contrast on the shoulders, collar, cuffs and hem. Three button placket. Side vents with reinforced stitches. Tag free.
Maximum washing temperature 40 degrees. Normal process and wash as synthetics. No bleaching allowed. Do not iron. Do not tumble dry or wring. Do not dry clean, cold rinse and short spin. No professional dry-cleaning in perchloroethylene or hydrocarbons. 25 max. wash cycle.
Sizes:S 34/36" M 38/40" L 42/44" XL 44/46" 2XL 46/48" 3XL 50/52"
HOW TO ORDER
1. Choose your bundle and use the drop down menu's to pick colours and sizes. If you would like to mix sizes or colours - simply choose the "I would like to mix" dropdown.
2. If you chose "I would like to mix" use the notes section to tell us the sizes & colours you would like. You can also use this section to mention any other important information regarding your order.
3. Make payment by card or paypal. If you would prefer an invoice please don't hesitate to contact us and we will send an invoice via email.
4. Upload your logo using the tool on our website or email it to email@example.com after purchase. Sit back and relax - we will do the rest.
5. We will then digitilise your logo and email you a full set of proofs and mock ups prior to production. Simply check the proofs and let us know if you are happy for the order to go into production. No orders will be added to production until you are happy with the proofs.
FREE SET UP
MIX & MATCH SIZES & COLOURS
If you would like to mix and match sizes or colours simply choose the"I would like to mix sizes / colour" on the drop down menus.
Your company logo will be embroidered onto the garmants using one of the most upto date machines on the market, producing fantastic results.
If you have any custom clothing requests please contact us and let us know. We will be happy to help.
YOKO | 10 x Embroidered Hi Vis Polo Shirts |
Delivery of our embroidered workwear packages takes between 5 - 10 working days. Your logo normally takes 1-2 working days to be digitilised into a DST file (embroidery file).
All of our deliveries are made by tracked and trusted UK couriers.
Do I need a High Res Logo?
The simple answer is no, when we convert files into embroidery files we can work with low res files in a variety of formats. In some circumstances when a logo is very low res and pixelated there maybe a problem. However this is rare and we will inform you of any issues.
How Do I Send my Logo?
After making a payment our website will prompt you to upload your artwork, this then automatically attaches to our system. If you would prefer you can also email your logo to firstname.lastname@example.org or even send it through our social media pages or whattsapp.
I Want to Change the Colour of my Logo so it Stands out on the Garments, Can This be Done?
Yes we often get this request and it is not a problem. Quite often customers have black on their logo but would like to order black garments. Just make your purchase and let us know, we will change the thread on the machines to suit your requirements.
Does the Price Include my Logo or Text to the Back of the Garments?
This bundle includes a logo or text embroidered to the front of the garments only, however we do also offer screen print, direct to garment and vinyl options. Please email us if you would like a quote - email@example.com
Are there any Hidden Charges or Set up Fees?
Absolutely not, these bundles include FREE digitilisation of your logo, garments, embroidery & delivery.
Can I Mix & Match Sizes?
Yes of course, just choose the option you would like to mix sizes and we will contact you via email asking the sizes you would like.
Can I Mix Colours?
Yes you can, just choose the option "I would like to mix colours" and we will contact you after purchase to find out the colour of garments you would like.